1. User claims deal
2. Business accepts deal
3. Business contacts user via text, email or phone to finalize transaction
4. Either party can close deal once transaction is finalized
5. Business must acknowledge closure in order for user to get paid
Users manage deals from the “My Hustles” tab.
Businesses manage deals under Activity > Listings > In Progress
1. Create a great ad
2. Promote your ad to users that want to buy now
a. Go to Activity
b. Go to Listings
c. Click on the 3 dots
1. Claim a deal and once closed you get paid
2. Refer & earn and then share a deal with your friends and family and if it closes you get paid
3. Refer & earn and then share the deal on any social media platform and receive credit from anyone purchasing when they click on your link
4. Businesses will see how many successful referrals you have made that closed and based on a higher number they will likely want to do business for you
1. Create an enticing ad with attractive discounts
2. Be responsive and attentive to clients, treating all clients like gold
3. The more deals you close the higher your revenue which translates to better positioning of your ad on the app
If you refer 3 or more leads in one day, your account is
placed in review. If it is determined by
the business that your leads are irrelevant, your account will be restricted.
SideHustle is a fun and easy to use application where you can refer your network to product and services for anything from home repair to wellness services. The best part is that the more you refer your network to SideHustle , the more you get paid!
Concentrate on referring high-paying products such as Solar panels where you can earn up to $500 per referral.
Make sure you accept all notifications from SideHustle because when these are enabled you get all of the newest deals and offers first.
When choosing your avatar, choose one that best represents your style. That way, all of your friends and family will know who is referring them.
Use the search bar in the header to search for local deals and products in your area.
You can get your money deposited directly to your PayPal or bank account.
The pending amount is an initial credit given for deals with 3rd parties pending acceptance and/or approval by the 3rd parties after verification of service rendered. Once approved by the 3rd party the pending amount is transferred to Earned Wallet and can be cashed out.;
The app is for USA businesses and Users only. We will slowly open it up to other country in due time.